Landlord Insurance

Property Owners (Landlords) Insurance

We are able to offer highly competitive policies for Property Owners (Landlords) Insurance; be it Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Holiday Home, Overseas or any other class of let-out Building.

We also have unique access to leading insurers for Unoccupied Property cover in relation to both private and commercial properties.

Policies range from a single property to a multi property portfolio and we have covered items such as car parks and empty land within the umbrella of Property Owners Insurance.

Whether as a business person or landlord, commercial real estate owners are exposed to numerous risks: fire damage, vandalism, liability and/or damage caused by the environment.

All these and other factors can adversely affect your finances and jeopardise the continuation of your business activities. In the course of our consultation, we'll analyse your requirements and advise you on the insurance cover you need to protect your commercial, residential or empty property.

It is important that our landlords are protected against financial loss or financial compensation following any incident that may occur at a property or an incident caused by the property; i.e. a falling roof tile. As the country continues to be gripped by the claims culture it is more and more important that landlords are covered by the correct type of insurance and our expert team are on hand to offer and provide the right solution for your needs and requirements.

We also work with Property Management Companies, Letting Agents and various Tradesman to help provide a full package of services to our customers. As a customer of ours access to all of these facilities is provided by referral to the correct service and we do not earn any commission nor charge any fees for referral to these services.

Policies offered can incorporate:
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Loss of Rent
  • Failure of Tenant
  • Malicious Damage and/or Theft by Tenant
  • Subsidence and so on.
We'll also be happy to advise you about other types of property & personal insurance covers, such as:
  • legal protection insurance (including repossessions) 
  • rent guarantee
  • household building insurance
  • household contents
  • travel insurance (single trip or annual)

Get a free quotation by emailing, calling us or filling in our online enquiry form.

Landlords Enquiry